LamasBeauty.com | Back to Discussion Board
If you have come to this site on a web search for beauty or weightloss products -- please do not call us to ask about those products. We do not sell them!
We recently have been receiving many phone calls and emails from people who read posts about a particular product on these discussion boards, and then call us because they think we may somehow sell or be involved with that product.
We only sell Lamas Beauty shampoos and skincare products. For a listing of products we sell, please visit our homepage.
Please do not call us about other products that people may talk about on these discussion boards. Our Customer Service department will not be able to discuss any products with you other than Lamas Beauty products. While people here may discuss or express opinions about other beauty or weightloss products, we have no information or connection with any products but our own, so please do not call us about those other products.
From: Denise Kingsley (straighttalkers.lamasbeauty.com)
Subject: Re: TR questions for Denise
Date: March 8, 2008 at 5:57 am PST
In Reply to: TR questions for Denise posted by Curly Q on March 7, 2008 at 7:52 pm:
Your BKT stylist is right about the hair not being saturated with Rejuvenol. However,I would think 1 1/2 oz would not be enough on that length hair.
1. It's always good to do treatments before the TR. You should ask the stylist what they recommend, since they have seen your hair. A good penetrating moisture/protein combo would be good.
2. If you can wait 72 hrs instead of 48 it certainly won't hurt, but it may not help either. The standard time is 48 hrs. If you can wait the extra time... why not.
3. You should wash your hair when it is dirty. Sometimes that can be 3 to 4 days depending what you do like working out or working a job that has a lot of smells. I have a client that works in a deli and she has to shampoo every day because her hair smells like salami, (no kidding).Who wants to smell like that. Be sure to moisturize after shampooing.
4. I don't see a problem using those products after your TR.
5. I also don't see a problem using any creamy or oil based treatments. The oil based treatments are usually for shine and are topical. I would not suggest putting oil on the scalp on a daily basis, but on the hair especially the ends, is good for the hair.
Always comb your products through your hair with a wide tooth comb to detangle and properly distribute them. Always use heat protection for blow drying and ironing.
Best of luck with your upcoming process. Let us know how it goes.
|Learn about Peter Lamas and his products! Watch excerpts from talkshow appearances and extreme makeovers!
Lamas Beauty TV
Broadband Windows media Streaming
Post a Followup