LamasBeauty.com | Back to Discussion Board
If you have come to this site on a web search for beauty or weightloss products -- please do not call us to ask about those products. We do not sell them!
We recently have been receiving many phone calls and emails from people who read posts about a particular product on these discussion boards, and then call us because they think we may somehow sell or be involved with that product.
We only sell Lamas Beauty shampoos and skincare products. For a listing of products we sell, please visit our homepage.
Please do not call us about other products that people may talk about on these discussion boards. Our Customer Service department will not be able to discuss any products with you other than Lamas Beauty products. While people here may discuss or express opinions about other beauty or weightloss products, we have no information or connection with any products but our own, so please do not call us about those other products.
From: Curly Q (18.104.22.168)
Subject: TR questions for Denise
Date: March 7, 2008 at 7:52 pm PST
Thanks for all your posts. I've been reading this discussion board for some time now and you have inspired me to get a TR. I met the stylist for a consultation and feel very comfortable with him. I got a Rejuvenol BKT about 6 weeks ago but it only lasted about 3 weeks. (I think she didn't use enough solution but I'm not sure. She used 1.5 oz and told me that the hair should only be damp after applying, not saturated.) I have dark brown, curly hair which reaches down to my bra strap when straight, with some thinning in the crown. I have a Keri Russel-type curl. I've been getting lots of layers cut into it for the past year to get rid of over-processed, blonde highlights. I only have about 1-2 inches left of old highlights. I'm getting a TR next week and had some questions I'd love to get your input on.
1. Should I do anything pre-TR to help the process? (Example: Deep condition every day, don't wash hair the night before, etc.)
2. Should I try waiting 72 or more hours instead of the 48? Will it help improve my results or does it not really matter?
3. How often can/should I wash my hair post-TR?
4. I have been using a special shampoo/conditioner after my BKT. Can I go back to using my Nioxin and Smooth Down shampoos/conditioners after my TR?
5. I use creamy deep conditioning treatments on occasion. Should I incorporate other types of treatments as well (like Keratin-based ones)? Will oil-based treatments affect the TR?
Thank you SO much for your time!
|Learn about Peter Lamas and his products! Watch excerpts from talkshow appearances and extreme makeovers!
Lamas Beauty TV
Broadband Windows media Streaming
Post a Followup