LamasBeauty.com | Back to Discussion Board
If you have come to this site on a web search for beauty or weightloss products -- please do not call us to ask about those products. We do not sell them!
We recently have been receiving many phone calls and emails from people who read posts about a particular product on these discussion boards, and then call us because they think we may somehow sell or be involved with that product.
We only sell Lamas Beauty shampoos and skincare products. For a listing of products we sell, please visit our homepage.
Please do not call us about other products that people may talk about on these discussion boards. Our Customer Service department will not be able to discuss any products with you other than Lamas Beauty products. While people here may discuss or express opinions about other beauty or weightloss products, we have no information or connection with any products but our own, so please do not call us about those other products.
From: Denise Kingsley (straighttalkers.lamasbeauty.com)
Date: September 24, 2007 at 1:11 pm PST
In Reply to: % and decimals posted by Nicolle on September 24, 2007 at 10:26 am:
I am with you on this.
2% is 0.02
10% is 0.10
50% is 0.50
100% is 1.00
2 cents is 2% of a dollar or 100 cents
10 cents is 10% of a dollar etc,etc,etc,
So, if a BKT solution is 2% formaldehyde, it means that the other 98% of the treatment is other ingredients.
Thanks for the clarification.
The fumes are quite obvious at the 2% level. I can't imagine how horrible they would be at higher percentages.
|Learn about Peter Lamas and his products! Watch excerpts from talkshow appearances and extreme makeovers!
Lamas Beauty TV
Broadband Windows media Streaming
- 3.4% Denise Kingsley 9/24/07
Post a Followup