Home Chinese Herbs Hair Care Naturals Hair Care Skin Care Bath and Body Care Peter Lamas Philosophy Press View Cart Summer Sale 2010! Click Here for details. Peter Lamas Products Home Page Customer Service Contact Us

LamasBeauty.com | Back to Discussion Board

PLEASE READ:

If you have come to this site on a web search for beauty or weightloss products -- please do not call us to ask about those products. We do not sell them!

We recently have been receiving many phone calls and emails from people who read posts about a particular product on these discussion boards, and then call us because they think we may somehow sell or be involved with that product.

We only sell Lamas Beauty shampoos and skincare products. For a listing of products we sell, please visit our homepage.

Please do not call us about other products that people may talk about on these discussion boards. Our Customer Service department will not be able to discuss any products with you other than Lamas Beauty products. While people here may discuss or express opinions about other beauty or weightloss products, we have no information or connection with any products but our own, so please do not call us about those other products.

Thank you.

From: DAVID (68.125.197.219)
Subject: ARTICLE FROM BERAZILIAN NEWS ABOUT DEATH FROM BKT
Date: August 8, 2007 at 12:45 pm PST

THIS IS IN PORTUGUESE I WILL TRANSLATE IT AT THE BOTTOM

GLOBO DOT COM SEARCH WORDS: escova progressiva morte


Mulher morre após fazer tratamento para alisar cabelos
Família disse que dona-de-casa passou mal depois de fazer uma escova gradativa.
Polícia de Porangatu investiga a hipótese de intoxicação.
LUCIANE SCARAZZATI Do G1, em São Paulo entre em contato
ALTERA O
TAMANHO DA LETRA
A-
A+

Uma dona-de-casa de 33 anos morreu em Porangatu (GO), depois de passar por um tratamento para alisar os cabelos. A polícia investiga a hipótese de que Maria Ení da Silva teve uma intoxicação provocada pelos produtos usados na "escova gradativa" feita em um salão da cidade.

Segundo o policial militar Valdivino Eterno da Silva, irmão da vítima, Maria Ení aplicou uma mistura de cremes e formol nos cabelos no sábado (17) e foi orientada a não lavar a cabeça durante três dias, para que os produtos fizessem efeito. Durante esse período, a dona-de-casa reclamou de dores de cabeça, coceira no couro cabeludo e dificuldades para respirar.


Saiba mais

* » Saiba os riscos da escova progressiva
* » Apreendido material usado em 'escova' que pode ter causado morte
* » Corpo de mulher morta após 'escova' é exumado
* » Mulheres enfrentam riscos para alisar os cabelos
* » Os perigos do alisamento de cabelo
* » Dona de salão nega uso de formol
* » Escova de chocolate deixa mulher de cabeça inchada
* » Polícia quer saber onde dona-de-casa lavou a cabeça após 'escova'
* » Polícia não encontra culpados por morte após 'escova'

Na madrugada de terça-feira (20), Maria Ení passou mal e foi levada para um hospital público. Ela foi liberada e, horas mais tarde, teve outro mal-estar. Desta vez, foi encaminhada para outro hospital, mas não sobreviveu. "Ela teve asfixia depois que lavou os cabelos para tirar os produtos", diz o irmão.

A delegada Cynthia Christyane Alves da Costa, que investiga o caso, informou que a dona do salão onde foi feita a escova gradativa não está na cidade, mas autorizou a retirada dos produtos usados no tratamento para análise.

Cynthia deve ir até o estabelecimento nesta quarta-feira (21) para buscar amostras das substâncias. "Por enquanto, a principal suspeita é de que houve uma intoxicação", afirma a delegada. "Vamos verificar também se ela ingeriu algum outro produto nos últimos dias, que podem ter provocado reação."

O laudo sobre a causa da morte da dona-de-casa deve ficar pronto em 30 dias.

Woman after dies to make treatment to smooth hair
Family said that owner-of-house passed badly after making a gradual brush.
Policy of Porangatu investigates the poisoning hypothesis.
LUCIANE SCARAZZATI Of the G1, in São Paulo enters in contact
IT MODIFIES
SIZE OF THE LETTER
A+

A owner-of-house of 33 years died in Porangatu (GO), after passing for a treatment to smooth the hair. The policy investigates the hypothesis of that Maria Ení Da Silva had a poisoning provoked for the used products in the “made gradual brush” in a hall of the city.

According to military policeman Perpetual Valdivino Da Silva, brother of the victim, Maria Ení applied a mixture of creams and formol in the hair in Saturday (17) and was guided not to wash the head during three days, so that the products made effect. During this period, the owner-of-house complained of itch, migraines in the cabeludo leather and difficulty to breathe.


In the tuesday dawn (20), Maria Ení passed badly and was taken for a public hospital. It was set free e, hours later, had another malaise. Of this time, she was directed for another hospital, but she did not survive. “It had asphyxia later that she washed the hair to take off the products”, says the brother.

The commission agent Cynthia Christyane Alves of the Coast, that investigates the case, informed that the owner of the hall where was made the gradual brush is not in the city, but authorizeed the withdrawal of the used products in the treatment for analysis.

Cynthia must go until the establishment in this Wednesday (21) to search samples of substances. “For the time being, the main suspicion it is of that it had a poisoning”, affirms the commission agent. “We go to also verify if it ingested some another product in the last days, that can have provoked reaction.”

The finding on the cause of the death of the owner-of-house must be ready in 30 days.

GLOBO DOT COM SEARCH WORDS escova progressiva morte


Learn about Peter Lamas and his products! Watch excerpts from talkshow appearances and extreme makeovers!

Lamas Beauty TV
Broadband Windows media Streaming


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: (Optional)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Home | Why Natural? | Hair Care | Skin Care | Bath & Body | Books | Gift Certificates
About Us | Our Guarantee | Testimonials | Join the Club | Search | Tell a Friend | Privacy
 Contact Us

100% Safe & Secure
NO ANIMAL TESTING OR INGREDIENTS (100% VEGAN)
© 2007 Lamas, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

BBBOnLine Reliability Seal   Vegan Products