LamasBeauty.com | Back to Discussion Board
If you have come to this site on a web search for beauty or weightloss products -- please do not call us to ask about those products. We do not sell them!
We recently have been receiving many phone calls and emails from people who read posts about a particular product on these discussion boards, and then call us because they think we may somehow sell or be involved with that product.
We only sell Lamas Beauty shampoos and skincare products. For a listing of products we sell, please visit our homepage.
Please do not call us about other products that people may talk about on these discussion boards. Our Customer Service department will not be able to discuss any products with you other than Lamas Beauty products. While people here may discuss or express opinions about other beauty or weightloss products, we have no information or connection with any products but our own, so please do not call us about those other products.
From: Jenny (22.214.171.124)
Subject: Denise--follow up
Date: April 28, 2007 at 3:20 am PST
Thank you for the advice about using the Infra treatment.
For heat protection, per your recommendation, I'm going to be using the Chi Keratin Mist once I receive it in the mail. I currently use Alterna Hemp Straightening Balm & will continue using it.
I'm getting into a decent routine. I try not to wash my hair every day, and I've been washing it at night. That way, I have time to air dry it, and I can use the iron in the morning if I choose. It's a big change from how I used to take care of my hair (daily washing in the morning).
This is my routine--do you approve?
1) Wash with Bumble & Bumble Coco de Creme
2) Comb through B&B Coco de Creme conditioner
4) Towel dry
5) (This is where I'll use the CHI Keratin Mist)
6) Comb hair
7) Work in the Alterna Hemp Straightening Balm
8) Use blowdryer and fingers to dry for just a minute or so
9) Pull back into a very loose ponytail and let air dry overnight (the loose pony helps keep the hair smooth)
10) In the morning, use the Corioliss Wet to Dry Ceramic iron to straighten sections (probably too hot, but there's no option on this iron to go to a lower temperature--it's always at 430F, but it is really effective)
11) Use Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine on wispy hairs
What do you mean by "regular" trims--i.e., what would you say is the longest I could go between trims?
And finally, I'm getting my hair colored this upcoming week. Any advice? I know my TR person wants to check on the colorist's work, so I made the appointment during a time she would be available.
|Learn about Peter Lamas and his products! Watch excerpts from talkshow appearances and extreme makeovers!
Lamas Beauty TV
Broadband Windows media Streaming
Post a Followup